- September 7: Balfour will be on campus to distribute Class Ring packets in the main hall during lunch.
- September 14 & 15: Balfour will be on campus to pick up Class Ring orders in the main hall during lunch.
- October 17 & 18: Senior picture retakes. You MUST sign up for a specific time outside the Journalism Room (203 Main). Photos will be in The Oaks Building. Seniors who do not have their photo made by Oct. 18th will not be in the 2017 yearbook. Call 210-832-5729 for more information.
- December 8: Balfour will be on campus in the main hall during lunch to deliver class rings.
- January 12: Seniors need to pick up graduation announcement packets as well as information on ordering Caps & Gowns in the main hall during lunch.
- January 18 & 19: Balfour will be on campus to pick up graduation announcement orders as well as Cap & Gown orders in the main hall during lunch. Remember all students must order a new cap and gown in order to walk
the stage at graduation. Contact Balfour, 11937 Starcrest (78247),
at 210-377-2407 or online www.balfour.com to order.
- March 25: Deadline to turn in pictures for Graduation Slideshow. Email up to 5 pics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are looking for "fun" pictures from any age - they can be current photos or from the past. Your child should be recognizable in the photo.
- Group photos are great as long as everyone in the picture can be identified. No large groups please.
- The file size of the photos need to be large enough to fit clearly on a PowerPoint slide.
- No selfies or photos with filters.
- April 13: Balfour will be on campus in the main hall during lunch to deliver graduation announcement orders
- May 17: Balfour will be on campus in the main hall during lunch
to deliver cap & gown orders. Seniors will also sign for their graduation tickets at this time.
- May 17: Senior panoramic picture at 8:00 am in front of the school
- May 20: Junior/Senior Prom at the Witte Museum
- May 25: Senior Awards Program and Memories Lunch
- May 28: Baccalaureate 4 pm at AH United Methodist Church
- June 1: Graduation Practice at 8:45 am at Laurie Auditorium-Trinity University
- June 1 : Graduation Ceremony at Laurie Auditorium-Trinity University. Ceremony begins at 7:30 pm. Graduates need to be there at 6:30 pm with cap and gown.
Flash Photography will be your official commencement photographer. Every student will be photographed at the ceremony. If you have not received proofs within 2 weeks of the ceremony, please contact Flash directly at 888-325-3930 or at flashphotography.com.
- June 1: Project Graduation immediately following Graduation Ceremony
For information regarding graduation contact Ann Carter at email@example.com