Senior Mid Year Requests


  • Not every university will require you to send a mid-year transcript (typically state universities do not).  
  • Common Application” universities will typically require you to send a mid-year transcript.
  • If you have not already requested a Mid-Year Transcript then requests must be made directly to Mrs. Michele Beaird, AHHS Registrar, via e-mail ([email protected]) or visit with her in person.  The Registrar's Office is located in the Counseling Office.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.